Prime EDI + Norfolk Southern EDI
Prime Software Solutions’ EDI platform is fully integrated with Norfolk Southern EDI, allowing your logistics business systems to access your Norfolk Southern data with streamlined efficiency, including purchase orders, material orders, and fuel invoices. With Prime Software Solutions’ EDI, we can integrate your current systems with your Norfolk Southern data, giving you easier access to your vital rail information.
Who Should Use Norfolk Southern EDI Integration?
Any shipping, transportation or logistics business who ships loads via Norfolk Southern needs Prime Software’s Norfolk Southern EDI integration. Suppliers of raw materials as well as manufacturers of finished goods who ship via NS railways need access to the Norfolk Soutern EDI platform.
No matter the size of your organization, Prime’s Norfolk Southern EDI will streamline your access to crucial data and our reports will help you make critical business decisions faster and with more confidence. As your EDI partner, Prime Software Solutions is committed to rapid, accurate EDI integration between your business and Norfolk Southern. The security of your private retail data is a important to us and our Norfolk Southern EDI integration is secure.
Transactions currently supported with NS EDI
- Bill of Lading
- Canada to U.S. Version 4010
- Generic Carload Version 5050
- Grain Version 4050
- Hazardous Version 4050
- Radioactive Material Version 6020
- Intermodal Shipper Version 6020
- Lumber and Pulp Version 4050
- Ocean Shipper Version 6020
- Canada to Mexico Version 5050
- Hazardous (for US Shippers) Version 5050
- Empty Residue Carload Version 5050
- Price Reference Identification
- Documentation not available
- Application Advice
- Order Grain Equipment
- Shipment Status Information
- Load Tender
- Response to a Load Tender
- Export Booking
- Freight Invoice
- Payment and Remittance
- Advance Consist
- Shipment Notice Waybill
- Functional Acknowledgment
- Set Cancellation
- Shipment weights