EDI is the electronic exchange of business document data. It allows trading partners to utilize a standardized format to exchange documents such as purchase orders, invoices, load tenders, and status updates. By replacing paper-based document exchange, your business can reduce cost, increase transaction speed, gain visibility, reduce errors, and improve business relationships.
Benefits of Prime EDI
Prime EDI is the most valuable tool available to automate your business processes.
- Save time by automating the information flow between parties. This includes email alerts, invoicing, shipment notifications, and more.
- Eliminate manual entry errors that cost your company time and money.
- Share important documents quickly and securely via cloud-based EDI.
- Standardize processes and ensure an efficient workflow by integrating with trade partners.
EDI Integration Partners
Prime Software Solutions offers an extensive portfolio of fully integrated trading partners. You can quickly and securely integrate with warehousing, distribution, transportation, logistics, yard management, and retail systems.
- Walmart EDI
- Best Buy EDI
- Toys R Us EDI
- Tractor Supply EDI
- 7-11 EDI
- Kohls EDI
- Big Lots EDI
- Target EDI
- and more!
- Bayer EDI
- Dal Tile EDI
- Georgia Pacific EDI
- Nissin EDI
- Redstone EDI
- Rockline EDI
- Transplace EDI
- Wal-Mart EDI
- and more!
- BNSF Railway EDI
- Canadian National Railway EDI
- CSX Transportation EDI
- Canadian Pacific Railway EDI
- Union Pacific Railroad EDI
- Norfolk Southern Railway EDI
- Kansas City Southern Railway EDI
- and more!
Why Prime EDI?
- Cloud-Based. You can have full system access from any device. All you need is an internet connection.
- Full-Customizable. We will customize, implement, and maintain Prime EDI just for you.
- Scalable. As your business grows and evolves, so can your Electronic Data Interchange.
- PCI Compliant. Meet all guidelines and specifications set forth by the PCI Security Standards Council.
Our EDI platform comes pre-configured with several industry-standard document formats included.
EDI 204 – Motor Carrier Load Tender
EDI 210 – Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
EDI 214 – Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
EDI 322 – Terminal Operations and Intermodal Ramp Activity
EDI 404 – Rail Carrier Shipment Information
EDI 410 – Rail Carrier Invoice Information
EDI 753 – Request for Routing Instructions
EDI 754 – Routing Instructions
EDI 810 – Invoice
EDI 812 – Credit/Debit Adjustment
EDI 816 – Organizational Relationships
EDI 820 – Payment Order/Remittance Advice
EDI 824 – Application Advice
EDI 846 – Inventory Inquiry / Advice
EDI 850 – Purchase Order
EDI 852 – Product Activity Data
EDI 855 – Purchase Order Acknowledgment
EDI 856 – Ship Notice/Manifest
EDI 860 – Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
EDI 864 – Text Message
EDI 865 – Purchase Order Change Acknowledge / Request – Seller Initiated
EDI 875 – Grocery Purchase order
EDI 880 – Grocery Products Invoice
EDI 940 – Warehouse Shipping Order
EDI 944 – Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice
EDI 945 – Warehouse Shipping Advice
EDI 990 – Accept or Reject a 204 Load Tender
EDI 997 – Functional Acknowledgment
Is Prime Software right for you?
We’d love to tell you all about it. Please give us a call:
Or sign up for a Live Demo.