BNSF EDI Integration
Prime EDI Integration Solutions
Prime EDI + BNSF EDI
With over 44,000 employees, BNSF is one of America’s largest freight railroad networks and transportation companies. BNSF is also one of only seven North American Class I railroads. BNSF manages 32,500 miles (52,300 km) of track in 28 states and more than 8,000 locomotives.
The Prime Software EDI is fully integrated with BNSF EDI, allowing your business systems to access your BNSF data automatically, including load building, load tracking, purchase orders, material orders, and fuel invoices. With Prime EDI, we can integrate your current systems with your BNSF data, giving you easier access to your vital rail, shipping and logistics information.
Who Should Use BNSF EDI Integration?
Any shipping, transportation or logistics business who ships loads via BNSF needs Prime Software’s BNSF EDI integration. Prime’s BNSF EDI will streamline your access to crucial data and our reports will help you make critical business decisions faster and with more confidence. As your EDI partner, Prime Software solutions can be fully integrated with your accounting, transportation, and warehousing systems. We are committed to rapid, accurate BNSF EDI integration. The security of your confidential business data is a important to us and our BNSF EDI integration is secure.
What Transactions are currently supported with BNSF EDI?
- Bill of Lading
- Canada to U.S. Version 4010
- Generic Carload Version 5050
- Grain Version 4050
- Hazardous Version 4050
- Radioactive Material Version 6020
- Intermodal Shipper Version 6020
- Lumber and Pulp Version 4050
- Ocean Shipper Version 6020
- Canada to Mexico Version 5050
- Hazardous (for US Shippers) Version 5050
- Empty Residue Carload Version 5050
- Price Reference Identification
- Documentation not available
- Application Advice
- Order Grain Equipment
- Shipment Status Information
- Load Tender
- Response to a Load Tender
- Export Booking
- Freight Invoice
- Payment and Remittance
- Advance Consist
- Shipment Notice Waybill
- Functional Acknowledgment
- Set Cancellation
- Shipment weights