TMS for Intermodal and Rail
Prime Transportation Management System for intermodal and rail facilitates the planning, coordination, tracking, and analysis you need to efficiently ship freight across all modes of transportation.
- Document & Image Storage. Easily store any documents or images. This includes bills of lading, rate confirmations, carrier contracts, PODs, digital signatures, invoices, and more.
- Automations. Automate the quoting process to provide quick and accurate rate quotes according to contract specifications.
- Integrations. Prime TMS integrates with load boards, mileage trackers, fuel cards, DOE, accounting platforms, and more. You can also connect with railway carriers such as BNSF, Canadian Pacific, CSX, Norfolk Southern, Watco, Kansas City Southern, Union Pacific, and more thanks to our EDI integrations.
- Reports. Review regular reports using the interactive TMS dashboard. This allows you to access specific information by category, carrier, or client.
- Real-Time Tracking. Tracking capabilities allow you to accurately track freight in real-time as it moves through the supply chain. Use this feature to monitor schedules, head off potential delays, and keep your clients in the know.
- Regulatory Compliance. Accurately manage the transfer of freight across modes and carriers while maintaining compliance with intermodal and international regulations.
Benefits of Prime TMS for Intermodal and Rail
Prime Software Solutions has designed Transportation Management Systems for operations throughout the supply chain. Intermodal shippers will reap these benefits from Prime TMS.
- Accessibility. Connect to your cloud-based Prime TMS from anywhere. All you need is an internet-connected device to access the system. You can also grant clients access to relevant status updates.
- Growth. Over time, your business will grow and expand to meet the evolving needs of intermodal shipping. Prime TMS will grow with you.
- Reduction. Implementing a central TMS to manage your operations will inevitably reduce unnecessary expenses, costly errors, and shipping delays.
- Improvement. Utilize the various features of Prime TMS to improve financial accuracy, shipping capabilities, and asset utilization throughout your supply chain.
Is Prime Software right for you?
We’d love to tell you all about it. Please give us a call:
Or sign up for a Live Demo.